Paper details 1. What are physiological effects of benzodiazepine use? How can these lead to addiction?
2. Opiates that are prescribed are often abused. Describe the difference between using a medication verses abusing the medication.
3. Provide a scenario involving a client whom you imagine you might encounter in your future field placement setting. Refer to the Stages of Change study material and describe what stage of the change process the hypothetical client is in. What evidence-based, developmentally appropriate strategies and techniques would you use to work with the client to support or enhance client motivation to make life changes? Explain why you chose these skills. How would the Stage of Change impact the choice of skills used and the treatment planning process? Include at least one scholarly reference in your response
4. Read and complete the “Problem Identification Practice Exercise.” How did your problem identification process go? What went well? What could have been better? What difficulties did you run into in identifying the problem? What specific skills would be beneficial when helping a client identify a problem to address in counseling? If working with a family and/or youth, how does a counselor/school counselor consider family/school/other perspectives of a problem the client may not consider problematic? For example, a parent, teacher, or spouse may be concerned about alcohol use, yet the client/student does not believe alcohol use is causing any current problems and is not interested in addressing this problem in counseling. If using a volunteer, be sure you obtain verbal consent from the volunteer. Include at least one scholarly reference in your response.
Any topic EXCEPT Attribution theory
Paper details I will attach a review sheet of all the topics/concepts that we have covered so far. Please choose something from there and follow the assignment directions that I will upload in a separate document. Please show that you understand the assignment and course by incorporating other psych concepts throughout it. But obviously the main one is the most important Again, REVIEW SHEET HAS THE TOPICS THAT YOU CAN CHOOSE FROM AND THEN THERE IS THE ASSIGNMENT DIRECTIONS. Choose any topic EXCEPT attribution theory!!!! It has been done already
1) Identify a behavior to observe (i.e. public transportation etiquette in NYC or elsewhere, families
1) Identify a behavior to observe (i.e. public transportation etiquette in NYC or elsewhere, families at play in a park, dog owners at a dog run, shoppers with friends; student behavior in the computer lab or library; pace of movement on sidewalks, taxi-hailing practices), a definition for the behavior, your population, and a location for observation. Be specific.
2) Now watch and record (1 hour at least). You are not to interact with people or intervene in any situation to manipulate the setting. You are not to ask anyone questions about their behaviors. Again, simply watch and record. NOTE: You are to pick a SAFE space to engage in observation. The naturalistic observation cannot take place at your place of employment. Use common sense and good judgment. For example, observations in a bar or a dangerous location ARE NOT ALLOWED.
3) Keep a notebook of all your observations.
Provide us with the information from item 1 (above) as well as a summary of your findings and the experience. Then discuss some of the challenges to this exercise.
Essay Writing at Proficient Essay
Review This Service