Paper details Purpose
The purpose of this assignment is to investigate informatics in healthcare and to apply professional, ethical, and legal
principles to its appropriate use in healthcare technology.
Course outcomes: This assignment enables the student to meet the following course outcomes:
CO 4: Investigate safeguards and decision?making support tools embedded in patient care technologies and information
systems to support a safe practice environment for both patients and healthcare workers. (PO 4)
CO 6: Discuss the principles of data integrity, professional ethics, and legal requirements related to data security,
regulatory requirements, confidentiality, and client’s right to privacy. (PO 6)
CO 8: Discuss the value of best evidence as a driving force to institute change in the delivery of nursing care. (PO 8)
Due date: Your faculty member will inform you when this assignment is due. The Late Assignment Policy applies to
Total points possible: 240 points
• Research, compose, and type a scholarly paper based on the scenario provided by your faculty, and choose a
conclusion scenario to discuss within the body of your paper. Reflect on lessons learned in this class about
technology, privacy concerns, and legal and ethical issues and address each of these concepts in the paper. Consider
the consequences of such a scenario. Do not limit your review of the literature to the nursing discipline only because
other health professionals are using the technology, and you may need to apply critical thinking skills to its
applications in this scenario.
• Use Microsoft Word and APA formatting. Consult your copy of the Publication Manual of the American Psychological
Association, as well as the resources in Doc Sharing if you have questions (e.g., margin size, font type and size
(point), use of third person, etc.). Take advantage of the writing service SmartThinking, which is accessed by clicking
on the link called the Tutor Source, found under the Course Home area.
• The length of the paper should be four to five pages, excluding the title page and the reference page. Limit the
references to a few key sources (minimum of three required).
• The paper will contain an introduction that catches the attention of the reader, states the purpose of the paper, and
provides a narrative outline of what will follow (i.e., the assignment criteria).
• In the body of the paper, discuss the scenario in relation to HIPAA, legal, and other regulatory requirements that
apply to the scenario and the ending you chose. Demonstrate support from sources of evidence (references)
included as in?text citations.
• Choose and identify one of the possible endings provided for the scenario, and construct your paper based on its
implications to the scenario. Make recommendations about what should have been done and what could be done to
correct or mitigate the problems caused by the scenario and the ending you chose. Demonstrate support from
sources of evidence (references) included as in?text citations.
• Present the advantages and disadvantages of informatics relating to your scenario and describe professional and
ethical principles appropriate to your chosen ending. Use facts from supporting sources of evidence, which must be
included as in?text citations.
• The paper’s conclusion should summarize what you learned and make reflections about them to your practice.
• Use the “Directions and Assignment Criteria” and “Grading Rubric” below to guide your writing and ensure that all
components are complete.
• Review the section on Academic Honesty found in the Chamberlain Course Policies. All work must be original (in
your own words). Papers will automatically be submitted to TurnItIn when submitted to the Dropbox.
NR360 Information Systems in Healthcare
RUA: We Can, But Dare We? Guidelines
NR360_RUA_We_Can_But_Dare_We_Guidelines Revised: January 2021 2
• Submit the completed paper to the “We Can But Dare We?” Dropbox by the end of Week 3. Please refer to the
Syllabus for due dates for this assignment. For online students, please post questions about this assignment to the
Length: Minimum of 700 wordsTotal course name :security arch and Design Briefly respond to all the following questions. Make sure to explain and backup your responses with facts and examples. This
Make sure to explain and backup your responses with facts and examples. This assignment should be in APA format and have to include at least two references.One of the big challenges with cloud-based reputation checks is performance. Users do not typically want to wait a few seconds while the reputation of potential URLs is checked. Most of us have come to expect that websites are at the immediate tips of our fingers and that access and loading of the content should take place rapidly and immediately. This presents a tricky security problem. Since the reputation service exists in the cloud, the challenge can be summed up as, “How can a reputation be securely retrieved without slowing Web access down so much as to create a poor user experience?”
Need a memo written for each question. About 1-2 pages per.
About 1-2 pages per.
Paper details All class members should review Sorge et al chapters 7 and 8.
Please prepare and be willing to participate in discussion about the following topics relevant to the readings:
Chapter 7; Operations Management: p. 292 Consider Study Question 2, 3, 7
Essay Writing at Proficient Essay
Review This Service