(i) Nathaniel McLeod Rehabilitation Center
(ii) Mabel Daley Nursing Home
(iii) Port La Fe Orthopedics Hospital
(iv) Three (3) Clinics
(v) Two (2) Labs
(vi) Outpatient Radiology Department
(vii) Port La Fe General Hospital
The application process for the supervisory role in the patients account department at NMRC requires you to present the topic of Health Care Organizations to assess your knowledge of organizations and structures in health care industry.
The instructions are:
1. A 7-10 slide PowerPoint presentation
2. 200-250 word count requirement for EACH slide
3. Choose four of the following in your state/city:
Outpatient Radiology Department
4. Discuss the following for each health care setting chosen:
a. Different types of healthcare professionals and the role of each
b. Types of services provided at each health care setting
c. Types of patient population served at each health care setting
d. Types of agencies that ensure compliance with licensure, accreditation, and regulations. Be sure to specify the name of the agency and the type of service provided. (For example: The Joint Commission – accreditation for hospitals)
Goal Setting Model
Discuss the goal setting model and how it can help an organization toincrease its effectiveness and productivity. How are goals set in theorganization for which you work? Are the goals in your organization formal orinformal? Does your organization have measurable and accomplishable goals? Howcould goal setting be done more effectively in your job?
Psychology for Teaching:
As a result, a teacher’s role and responsibilities have become increasingly complex. List some of the common characteristics of gifted students, and specific ways in which a teacher could accommodate the needs of a student who is gifted in the mainstream education classroom. What are some of the ways in which both high achieving students and students with disabilities are served in the mainstream classroom? Identify at least two ways both parties are served and then determine what works best for these student populations, and explain why.
This is known as the section 179 deduction. Choosing the section 179 deduction is an option instead of recouping the cost by taking depreciation deductions over time. Please review the following and answer as follows: 1) did you know about this, 2) do you know if your employer ever utilizes Section 179, 3) how do you see this option as potentially valuable?
4 Problem Analysis Paper
1. Use resources available to locate a current newspaper article on an unethical business practice.
2. Prepare a 3 -4 page paper that is grammatically correct, 500 – 700 words in length, and cites sources in accordance with APA standards and that answers the following questions:
a. What is/are the underlying ethical dilemma(s) and its causes that gave rise to theunethical business practice(s)?
i. Use the Template for Analyzing the Logic of an Article.docx to inform your analysis.
ii. Provide a detailed explanation for your analysis that demonstrates clear, insightfulcritical thinking.
b. Using the concept of the Four Lens Model of Worldview Development, what aspects ofthe culture, experience, academics, or scripture may have contributed or prevented the unethical business practice(s). Provide a detailed explanation for your analysis that demonstratesclear, insightful, critical thinking.
c. Review the concept of bounded ethicality and address the below questions.
i. How does this concept apply to the situation(s) described in the article?
ii. Provide a detailed explanation for your analysis that demonstrates clear, insightful,critical thinking.
Template for analyzing the logic of an article.1. The main purpose of this article is (State as accurately as possible the author’s purpose for writing the article):
2. The key question that the author is addressing is (Figure out the key question in the mind of the author when s/he wrote the article):
3. The most important information in this article is (Figure out the facts, experiences, datathe author is using to support her/his conclusions):
4. The main inferences/conclusions in this article are (Identify the key conclusions the authorcomes to and presents in the article):
5. The key concept(s) we need to understand in this article is (are) AND By these concepts the author means (Figure out the most important ideas you would have to understand in order tounderstand the author’s line of reasoning):
6. The main assumption(s) underlying the author’s thinking is (are) (Figure out what the author is taking for granted [that might be questioned]):
7a. If we take this line of reasoning seriously, the implications are (What consequences are likely to follow if people take the author’s line of reasoning seriously):
7b. If we fail to take this line of reasoning seriously, the implications are (What consequences are likely to follow if people ignore the author’s reasoning):
8. The main point(s) of view presented in this article is (are) (What is the author looking at, and howis s/he seeing it):
Essay Writing at Proficient Essay
Review This Service