Assess the ethical considerations for information privacy, indicating how these considerations should be addressed with a corporate policy. Provide support for your rationale.
Analyzing an Income Statement
Write a one-paragraph analysis of Elf Corporation’s profit performance for the period. The focus of the analysis involves creating a common sized Income Statement for the three years and relating the parts of the statement to draw conclusions, ultimately to find the causes and effects of Elf’s performance for those three years. Respond to at least two of your fellow students’ postings.
Elf Corporation Income Statements for the Years Ending December 31
Cost of goods sold
Advertising and marketing
Earnings before tax
Tax expense (50%)
Indicate the necessity of each covenant and the likelihood that default will be prevented. Suggest whether or not you agree or disagree with lenders using the covenant approach for protection. Provide a rationale for your position.
Create an alternative strategy for lenders to use to protect themselves for loan default. Indicate how this approach would be more desirable than debt covenants. Provide support for your strategy.
Logo, visiting card and letter pad design
org – landing page, but website launching soon) who is a property dealers start-up company dealing in mostly land properties and very few housing projects.> Need a professional and attractive logo> Need a business card which will have logo, name, address, email and contact number on it.> (Optional) Will need a letter head pad with the same details as business card on it.Would be great if you guys send some quick samples and will make life easier for me to select a freelancer !Need this to be done in a week.* Only bid if you are experienced logo designers and have a good rating.
1. The role of privacy is important and controversial in today’s society. What more needs to be done to ensure privacy while online? For example, do you feel laws are enough? Your response must be a m
The role of privacy is important and controversial in today’s society. What more needs to be done to ensure privacy while online? For example, do you feel laws are enough? Your response must be a minimum of 100 words in length.
2. If you were a part of the C-level management team of an organization, would you allow employees to use their computers for personal reasons? Why, or why not? Your response must be a minimum of 100 words in length.
3. Explain why the best value is the replacement cost instead of lost income when evaluating the worth of information asset to the organization. Why is the replacement cost more important than loss of income?
Your response must be a minimum of 100 words in length.
4. What program would you use to ensure that all employees within the organization develop a sense of a security culture in which everyone knows and reads the policies, standards, and procedures? Why is this so important? Explain.Your response must be a minimum of 100 words in length.
5. For a risk assessment, what rating system would you most likely use for a “likelihood value of a vulnerability” for the organization? Explain why you chose your rating system.Your response must be a minimum of 100 words in length.
6. The National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) contains many documents that have been developed by many industries and other agencies that provide resources for technological advancement, metrics, and standards. What, in your own words, is the reason for the NIST Cybersecurity Framework?Your response must be a minimum of 100 words in length.
Essay Writing at Proficient Essay
Review This Service