What are your thoughts about totally eliminating the cash-bail system in California? Discuss both the pros and cons of the cash bail system, including its benefits to an accused and to society at large.
Paper details The criminal justice caters
Does the private sector have a career for you?
Action: Research jobs or additional Internet sources, and find options that do not involve the most familiar employment avenues.
Awareness: Most people are familiar with some careers and settings like police officers, courts, and corrections, but what options exist outside of the government?
How does the private sector overlap with government jobs?
Action: Find and list 3 specific jobs that have private and government equivalents, and list 3 skills for each that are the same in both sectors. A compare-and-contrast element can be added to evaluate the jobs’ requirements and duties.
Awareness: Many government jobs have private-sector equivalents with the same titles, benefits, or duties.
What are the advantages to working in the private sector?
Action: Answer the following questions in short answer or essay format:
How can the skills and training benefit your marketability for a future career?
Could this job serve as a job that could lead you to a government job later in your career?
Awareness: Private-sector jobs are abundant and often have less restrictions for employment compared to their government counterparts. They also can be less dependent on unpredictable government changes. They can also serve as a great way to gain needed experience and training for a future job or career.
Government Owned Broadband with a focus on Privacy and Policy on Use (Net Neutrality as an example)
Paper details Introduction
The final paper is a research-oriented paper. The purpose of this paper is to discuss Cyber (Law,
Policies, Crimes, Privacy, etc.) in relations to contemporary trends. For example, how does the
(cyber or non-cyber) law impact self-driving vehicles.
support letter for court
Paper details There is no instructions, i have something of a draft information you can use as a baseline, this Project would Be a (Support letter for court). So it can be re written in the correct fashion. one part thats important in the papper is making sure that Adalverto part on the draft is included some how. any questions call or text or email me. ————————————————- Introduce yourself to the Court. Explain how you know (and how long you have known) the defendant. Make it personal when describing the defendant’s characteristics. Can you think of examples of good deeds done by the defendant (hard work, dedication to family/church/community, generosity, etc). Include long you’ve known the candidate. Add positive personal qualities with specific examples. Close with a statement of recommendation. Offer your contact information.
Paper details Please number your responses according to question!
1. The Fifth Amendment of the U.S. Constitution is a very powerful amendment. Cases have been heard at the Supreme Court level regarding violations by police, law enforcement, and other judicial organizations to individuals. In the Miranda v. Arizona ruling, the U.S. Supreme Court ruled that any individual taken into custody for interrogation must be read his or her Miranda rights. The Miranda rights that must be read by law enforcement state: “You have the right to remain silent. Anything you say can and will be used against you in a court of law. You have the right to an attorney. If you cannot afford an attorney, one will be provided for you,” (“What Are Your Miranda Rights,” (n.d.).
Choose a recent case (from 1990 to the present) from the Fifth Amendment in regard to the Miranda rights, and explain how the case was dismissed/rejected because of law enforcement officials or others failed to read the suspect his or her Miranda rights. Further, provide a four- to eight-sentence synopsis of the case, and explain why it has historical precedence, if any. Finally, identify whether you believe this case had a positive or negative impact on society.
Note: Please be sure to choose a different case than one of your classmates. There are a multitude of cases that directly correlate with this amendment.
What are your Miranda rights? (n.d.). Retrieved from http://www.mirandawarning.org/whatareyourmirandarights.html
2. The Sixth Amendment of the U.S. Constitution is a very prominent amendment and contains several keywords that the defendant must be aware of when under investigation and while being questioned by law enforcement. One of the key factors of the Sixth Amendment of the U.S. Constitution is the right to a speedy trial. Cases have been heard at the Supreme Court level regarding violations by police, law enforcement, and other judicial organizations to individuals.
Based on your readings from this unit, identify a case from the Sixth Amendment regarding speedy trial rights, and explain how the case was dismissed/rejected because of a failure to meet the requirements for a speedy trial. Further, provide a four-to-eight-sentence synopsis of the case, and explain why it is important to have a speedy trial provision.
Note: Please be sure to choose a different case than one of your classmates. There is a multitude of cases that directly correlate with this amendment.
Critically discuss the extent to which banks are liable for misrepresentations or misstatements in, or in connection with, commercial lending agreements.
Paper details – Please use reliable references directly related to the topic question.
– Please don’t hesitate to contact me for any article that you can’t access in the Leeds online library, Hein, Lexis and Westlw.
– The essay should directly related to the topic question. – Please don’t leave any paragraph without reference.
– Could you please add a biobilography.
– OSCOLA referencing style
Criminal Law vs Civil Law
Paper details What are the purposes of criminal law and how do they compare to the purposes of civil law? What would a society be like in which individuals and organizations were only subject to criminal liability and in which there was no civil liability for torts or violating contracts?
Essay Writing at Proficient Essay
Review This Service