An Olympic pool is rectangular with a length of 50 meters, a width of 25 meters, and a depth of 3 meters. Your client wants to build an Olympic style pool with a similar shape, but with a length of 30 meters.
1. Find the scale factor of the new pool.
2. Find the perimeter of the Olympic-size pool.
3. With a partner , discuss two different ways to calculate the perimeter of the new pool. Explain each approach to this problem.
4. Use both methods described in Exercise 3 to calculate the perimter of your client’s new pool.
F1 Visa Interview – Might be classified as a potential immigrant
My husband is in US on H1B since 2012.
I am planning to do MS in US for Fall 2014 and have already applied to universities.
Once I receive an admit, for my F1 visa interview, I believe I will face problems since they might classify me as a potential immigrant.
What are ur thoughts on this? And is there a solution for this? i know i can study on H4 as well, but that will not help me find on campus jobs or assistanrships, which will help boost my confidence and skills
Using Perceptual Maps in Marketing Simulation Summary
Write a 800-word summary in which you address the following for each of the three major phases in the simulation:
• The situation
• Your recommended solutions, including why
• Your results
Summarize the different marketing components addressed in this simulation by answering the following questions:
• What is the relationship between differentiation and positioning of products or services? Is the repositioning of the product in the simulation as you had expected it to be? Explain why or why not.
• What is the effect of the product life cycle on marketing? What effect did the product life cycle have on the product in the simulation?
Format your paper consistent with APA guidelines.
1. Karla has a group of 5 and 10 pennies in her purse and there are eight coins more than 5 cents and 10 cents. If the total is a dollar, to. Find the number of coins of each type. 2. Diana and Juan
Karla has a group of 5 and 10 pennies in her purse and there are eight coins more than 5 cents and 10 cents. If the total is a dollar, to. Find the number of coins of each type.
2. Diana and Juan are considering opening a cafeteria. Weekly they would spend $1348 in fixed utility and maintenance costs. Each lunch has a cost production of $3.5 , so they plan to sell each lunch for $8.. How many lunches should they make weekly if they want to a get a profit $775 for each ?
Criminal Justice interview techniques discussion
” A criminal justice agency
might ask an interviewee, after the verbal portion of the interview, to
compose a letter or other document for the potential employer to review.
This is a test of the interviewee’s ability to effectively communicate
in written form. It is arguable that interviewees who recognized early
in their academic careers the importance of developing proficient
writing skills welcome the opportunity to separate themselves from the
pack and to outshine the rest of the applicants. However, those who
choose not to learn APA format and documentation during their college
careers might be a bit more apprehensive about such a request during the
You are interviewing to become
employed in the position of your choice. During the interview you are
asked by the potential employer to conduct research in an area related
to the field and to compose a paper demonstrating your ability to write
proficiently, use proper grammar, use properly spelled words, utilize
research resources, and implement APA format and documentation. State at
the beginning of your paper what job you are interviewing for and what
topic you are researching. Do not forget your title page and your
reference page. It must be 2 pages.
Essay Writing at Proficient Essay
Review This Service